PDA

View Full Version : New IPAD = IPAD Resolutionery ???

andychong24
9th July 2012, 09:46 AM
Recently saw lot of ppl playing iPad, hmm, make me feel like getting on NEW IPAD for myself..

I saw there are many on-going New Ipad , but really dunno how to choose la..by the way is these 2 are the same product?

tomatokids
10th July 2012, 12:51 AM
Yeah both of the item u mentioned is he same..coz that time apple still didnt give it the name... I just got myself the new ipad with very cheap price....it's just RM1329....is reall not bad..u go have a look
celcom(.)com(.)my/smartphones(/)ipad(.)php

andychong24
11th July 2012, 09:39 AM
Bro you sure or not la?? Or joking only?

I am talking about the new Ipad with the Retina display one...
the market price was more than RM 2k one....
if u say its really cheap and true then i better get one for my darling lorh....
i prefer the new iPad cos i like the retina display, look better than the old iPad....

cabbagemint
12th July 2012, 12:39 AM
This is real because i get this info when i am shopping for new ipad today..luckily i applied Aeon financing earlier..because will get extra benefit from them....check this out what's the benefit..gey u guys got put any protector screen before? i tried but display always turn not nice....
www(.)celcom(.)com(.)my(/)smartphones(/)ipad_aeon(.)html

Bro you sure or not la?? Or joking only?

I am talking about the new Ipad with the Retina display one...
the market price was more than RM 2k one....
if u say its really cheap and true then i better get one for my darling lorh....
i prefer the new iPad cos i like the retina display, look better than the old iPad....

clow78
13th July 2012, 10:29 AM
This is real because i get this info when i am shopping for new ipad today..luckily i applied Aeon financing earlier..because will get extra benefit from them....check this out what's the benefit..gey u guys got put any protector screen before? i tried but display always turn not nice....
www(.)celcom(.)com(.)my(/)smartphones(/)ipad_aeon(.)html

Walao walao weh... can choose to pay for the installment plan! can choose to pay for 12 or 24 months weh. Very the good for people like me who like to stretch the credit limit to the max!!!

but now got another new problem.... choose 32gb or 64gb ipad :(