Thread: Malays speaking without fear - Zaid Ibrahim

Malays speaking without fear - Zaid Ibrahim

Malays speaking without fear
    By Nurul Izzah Anwar

AUG 31 — I can’t say that I know Datuk Zaid Ibrahim very well. Our past encounters have been limited to a fleeting hello in front of the steps of my alma mater, the Johns Hopkins University’s School of Advanced International Studies in 2006, another chat during a reception in honour of Datuk Ambiga Sreevanesagan in June and, most recently, at the PKR’s recent EGM. It’s amazing, but perhaps unsurprising that he has in these three years evolved from an ambiguous reformist in Umno into the conscience of all Malaysians.

I had always been impressed by his outspokenness, and his willingness to fearlessly voice out his views on issues of national importance is nothing short of inspirational. Zaid does not mince his words where many hesitate to call a spade a spade, especially where it matters the most.

An articulate Malay speaking out for a multiracial and progressive Malaysia is terribly important in this current political climate. For our own community, Zaid epitomises how the Malays might redefine ourselves, to re-imagine a world where we do not think that we are inferior or threatened but are rather confident in whom we are. TheMalaysiaInsider....
    py

Re: Malays speaking without fear - Zaid Ibrahim

The future of non-malays lies with a handful of GOD loving malays.Mca,mic,gerakan and others are just decoy to serve the evil interest of umno.
    Had Abraham Lincon not stood up for the african slaves and enduring a civil war with his fellow white,the black will remain slave to this day,instead of the world witnessing a black US president.
    We hope Tuan Zaid make Anak Anak Bangsa Malaysia a reality.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog