Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matthias' Rantings.

The Real Significance of The Fed’s Zero-Interest-Rate Policy (ZIRP

The Real Significance of The Fed’s Zero-Interest-Rate Policy (ZIRP) -
    The Battle To Save The Fiat Money System Has Begun - By Matthias Chang (LATEST UPDATE - 24/12/0
    By Matthias Chang
    Wednesday, 24 December 2008 18:17

Global Central Banks Acting In Concert - Disinformation In Financial Dailies To Confuse The People

When The Truth Dawns On Hapless People, There Will Be Blood On The Streets. This Is The Warning By IMF!

INTRODUCTION

The disinformation by the global financial dailies in the last twelve months as to the cause of the global financial tsunami, serve the same purpose as the global mass media when they perpetuated the lies that lulled the people to support the war criminals Bush, Blair and Howard to launch the barbaric war against Iraq and Afghanistan which resulted in the genocide of millions, the mutilation of hundreds of thousands, physically and psychologically, and the devastation of an entire nation.

The wars unleashed thus far, specifically the “War on Terror” was launched to preserve the shadow money-lenders’ political and military power.

......http://www.futurefastforward.com/com...nt/article/777
    py

Re: More on Matthias' Rantings.

Quote Originally Posted by pywong
    Matthias, in his usual colourful and inimitable style, is spot-on in identifying the ills besetting the Western Financial System and yet he blithely ignores the cancer killing Malaysia - UMNO. He is proposing a continuation of the existing system with the top emasculated, leaving Najib behind and with Mahathir coming in to be the Maestro.
    I beg to differ in part of this.

1. Matthias' style is perfectly imitable.
    2. Matthias is as spot-on as that Israeli raid who mistook a school for a Hamas ordnance depot.
    3. Matthias is totally colourless. Being ignorant and exagerrated is not the same as being colourful.

Re: More on Matthias' Rantings.

Quote Originally Posted by Isa Rahim
    Quote Originally Posted by pywong
    Matthias, in his usual colourful and inimitable style, is spot-on in identifying the ills besetting the Western Financial System and yet he blithely ignores the cancer killing Malaysia - UMNO. He is proposing a continuation of the existing system with the top emasculated, leaving Najib behind and with Mahathir coming in to be the Maestro.
    I beg to differ in part of this.

1. Matthias' style is perfectly imitable.
    2. Matthias is as spot-on as that Israeli raid who mistook a school for a Hamas ordnance depot.
    3. Matthias is totally colourless. Being ignorant and exagerrated is not the same as being colourful.
    Isa Rahim, you said:

How is it related to what I said earlier?
    py

Re: Matthias' Rantings.

You said "is spot-on in identifying the ills besetting the Western Financial System".

I think he hasn't got a fraction of a clue of those ills, hence my analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Isa Rahim
    You said "is spot-on in identifying the ills besetting the Western Financial System".

I think he hasn't got a fraction of a clue of those ills, hence my analogy.
    Let's monitor the crisis and see how it turns out. I think he will have more correct points than wrong ones. BTW, just so that there is no misunderstanding, I disagree strongly with his political stance and support of Mahathir.

BTW, how's your diversified portfolio doing? Did you sell as I advised you to?
    py

Haha, sorry I never had the time to set up a portfolio and watch it. I'm too busy working. I don't even post as much as I used to these days either...

Well I don't disagree that Matthias might be right now and then, but with him it's a bit like a random number generator, if you let a random number generator just go on and on and fill the screen with numbers, eventually you will discover your telephone number or your ID number.... a bit the same with Matthias...his habit is to puke out a massive number of suggestions and of course one or two might turn out to be true....

Can anyone tell me if there is any nation leader who truly understand the right economic concepts and brave enough to voice it out except our Dr M? No matter how you bad you think his policies are, ask yourself if you were in his shoes since 1986 until 2000, could you have done a better job than him without any hindsight? Could you have implemented any policies that would have changed Malaysia for the better. There is always on the job training and experience gaining. There is no such surefire way to improve the country without making any mistake. And for any country policy to show its results, it will take years to find out your mistake and achievement.

If you are a Prime Minister of a country, will you accept only RM 20k a month as salary? I would say at least RM 500k a month. If it can't be done legally, it will be done via contracts and sideways. Corruption is unavoidable but it can be reduced. PM are still human run by greed, lust, etc.... Or else, you would have to blame Adam for eating the apple.
    But if the nation and people prosper, isn't that much better than a honest government that screw everyone up, eating sand for living?

Dr M, is still the most respected leader I have known.

Dr M: Stop banks from making money out of thin air
    http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...147&sec=nation
    Sunday February 22, 2009

LONDON: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has called for a ban on the manipulation of “money to make money” to help resolve the global financial crisis.

The former Prime Minister said the main problem was that banks were empowered to create money out of thin air and lend money which they did not have.

He suggested that everyone should go back to producing goods and services although the profits would not be that massive.

“But the wealth from these activities will be real and the economy will be more sound,” he said in his talk at the “Leadership in Times of Crisis” seminar at the British Institute of Technology and E-Commerce here on Friday.

Dr Mahathir also expressed doubts of a recovery despite the US government talking of a trillion-dollar plan to save the economy.

He said there would come a time when the government would have to admit that the whole system had failed.

What was needed, he said, was a total write-off of the monies lost and the need to reduce the lavish lifestyles and per capita income in rich countries.

“The rich will have to sell their yachts and private planes as well as their holiday and palatial homes while the poor will become poorer,” he said.

If there is to be recovery, the world must accept that everyone – the rich and the poor – must take part in formulating a change in the system, he added.

Dr Mahathir said the most important reform was to ensure that money was created by governments and not by banks.

“Governments need to come back and supervise the banks. If the executives go beyond something, they’ll be punished,” he said.

He described as ridiculous the present system where executives were paid bonuses if they could show figures to their directors even if the banks lose money.

Describing the scenario as frightening, he said: “We have no control over money and we don’t know how much of it is in circulation.”

Dr Mahathir said when Malaysia was hit by currency speculators in 1997-1998, it was told that the trade in currencies was 20 times bigger than the total world trade.

“That’s a huge sum of money. But where does it come from?” he said, adding it was important to get rid of those who were playing tricks.

He also said government bailouts, which were effectively nationalisation, would not enable businesses to recover when the economy was in recession.

“We see governments furiously bailing out financial institutions and businesses but we have yet to see any results,” he added.

He also said the formulation of any new system must involve both the rich and poor countries as well as elements of Islamic banking principles.

Quote Originally Posted by lokgp
    Can anyone tell me if there is any nation leader who truly understand the right economic concepts and brave enough to voice it out except our Dr M? No matter how you bad you think his policies are, ask yourself if you were in his shoes since 1986 until 2000, could you have done a better job than him without any hindsight? Could you have implemented any policies that would have changed Malaysia for the better. There is always on the job training and experience gaining. There is no such surefire way to improve the country without making any mistake. And for any country policy to show its results, it will take years to find out your mistake and achievement.

If you are a Prime Minister of a country, will you accept only RM 20k a month as salary? I would say at least RM 500k a month. If it can't be done legally, it will be done via contracts and sideways. Corruption is unavoidable but it can be reduced. PM are still human run by greed, lust, etc.... Or else, you would have to blame Adam for eating the apple.
    But if the nation and people prosper, isn't that much better than a honest government that screw everyone up, eating sand for living?

Dr M, is still the most respected leader I have known.
    Lok, asking the wrong questions get you the wrong results. You have only got experience with 1 PM followed by a sleepy head. You just don't have enough data to make a comparison.

The right questions would have been:

Why do we have such a bad political system that we are unable to get a better leader than Mahathir, who despite his dishonest and despotic ways, got away with it for 22 years?

What is the effectiveness of the money that was spent on development?

Are there any benchmarks to measure the performance to see whether we got good value for money?

Any fool can throw money at a project and get it completed eventually.
    That doesn't mean he is good.

If Mathathir had accepted 500k per month and did his work honestly, it would have been a good deal for Malaysia. The cost to us will only be RM 132 million.

But his real cost to us now if we are to believe the Morgan Stanley report is in the hundreds of billions!

Admiring him is fine but attributing to him qualities of capability and honesty that he does not possess, is not.

Wait for a change in government and watch all the dirt come up to the surface. Then you make your assessment. Until then, I think it will be wise to hold your judgement.
    py

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Visitors found this page by searching for:

matthias chang- conspiracy theorist

content

SEO Blog