Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ketuanan Melayu or Ketuanan UMNO?

Ketuanan Melayu or Ketuanan UMNO?

There never was any Ketuanan Melayu. Only Ketuanan UMNO hiding behind the facade of Ketuanan Melayu. Let's cut the pretence.

Anwar says Ketuanan Melayu only benefits a minority

IPOH, Nov 3 — The “ketuanan Melayu” or Malay supremacy concept as advocated by certain groups, benefits and enriches only a small group of Malays, Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) advisor Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim said.

“I believe that the Malays and Bumiputeras should not be sidelined,” he said.

“We should do all we can to help them together with the Chinese and Indians,” Anwar told reporters after a talk at the Bangunan Darul Ridzuan today.

He said, however, that fighting for Malay supremacy to enrich a small number of Malays while a larger section of the community were still in deplorable condition, was unacceptable.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com.m...its-a-minority
    py

Apologise, Syed Hamid tells Zaid

Zaid's statement hurt the Malays or hurt UMNO?

Apologise, Syed Hamid tells Zaid
    Posted by Super Admin
    Monday, 03 November 2008 12:30

(NST) BALING: Umno supreme council member Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar said former minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Zaid Ibrahim should apologise over his remarks on the concept of Malay supremacy.
    Syed Hamid, who is also the home minister, said Zaid's statement showed that the latter was a traitor to his own race and he should apologise for his remarks.

"There should be no attempt to deny or tarnish the history of the struggle by the Malays," he said after attending a forum on 'Politik Melayu, Islam, Konflik dan Penyelesaiannya' here yesterday.

http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/14504/84/
    py

Re: Ketuanan Melayu or Ketuanan UMNO?

Nowadays I tend to just ignore all the rantings of Anwar. He has lost whatever credibility he has in my book. Syed Hamid as usual is parroting UMNO's agenda.

Zaid: No apology

Zaid not going to apologise for Ketuanan Melayu statement

Posted by kasee
    Tuesday, 04 November 2008 00:19, Ian McIntyre, The Star

Former de facto Law Minister Datuk Zaid Ibrahim has hit back at three Umno supreme council members for asking him to apologise over remarks that he made about Ketuanan Melayu (Malay supremacy).

Stressing that he would never apologise, Zaid said it was because he loved his Malay race that he recommended open competition be allowed to ensure the race could compete with others in a globalised age.

“I am not surprised by the reaction of some Umno leaders especially since they have an ongoing party election,” he said in a statement on Monday.

http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/14523/84/
    py

Zaid's in the news again...

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...712&sec=nation

UMNO is gonna 'crucify' this guy... as an example to the rest of the Malays - so as "not to mess with UMNO."

How come Khir Toyo was not censured or given a show-cause letter for almost causing a racial meltdown.... the buggers in UMNO has always had double standards for all their goons....

Zaid Ibrahim made a statement which not a single UMNO member can challenge....

"I have done more for the Malays than anyone of them ever did..."
    "The only thing necessary for evil to trumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by usj27resident
    How come Khir Toyo was not censured or given a show-cause letter for almost causing a racial meltdown.... the buggers in UMNO has always had double standards for all their goons....
    Yup, many times already this has happen.
    Recent events in Parliment also highlight this double standards.
    Looks like calling 'B**** B*******' is ok in Parliment.
    Just say it then retract it, then..
    ...Semua nya ok!
    Other people sure kena suspend but not them.
    Last Sunday peaceful vigil also classical example of their double stds.

Humm...speaking of this reminds me some forum also have double stds...

Khir Toyo just showed his hidden hands again this afternoon with the arrest of Selangor
    EXCO Ronnie Liu for a 2007 case. Looks like whenever these UMNO folks are shown to be
    silly in public (esp that Syed Hamid Albarian of Yemen) they come back with silly revenge.
    Better still, because these silly acts drive the people further from BN / UMNO.

p.s. Re your comments that a certain forum also practise double-standard, you can say that again.
    It was so obvious in my case... writing strongly on Toyota Rush got me the ban for good, can you
    imagine? Others who wrote about a man who jumped from his apartment as "bungee without rope"
    only got banned "for a while".... Many told me the real reason was because I openly criticize a certain
    politician who "went missing" after he was elected..... I believe this one, more viable, can't be the
    Toyota Rush comment.
    "The only thing necessary for evil to trumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

ntbn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Han2
    Khir Toyo just showed his hidden hands again this afternoon with the arrest of Selangor
    EXCO Ronnie Liu for a 2007 case. Looks like whenever these UMNO folks are shown to be
    silly in public (esp that Syed Hamid Albarian of Yemen) they come back with silly revenge.
    Better still, because these silly acts drive the people further from BN / UMNO.
    Because he is not human. It is a Toyol.

rocky Guest

Ketuanan Melayu is a front for Ketuanan UMNOPutras. It is in the interest of the UMNOPutras to make the Malays think they are weak and need assistance and paint it as such.

as for the websites, I think we should just move on. No point complaining and going back there again and again. There is more out there in the real world and we hav many sites you an say your piece.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

sex melayu

SEO Blog