Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: birthday-buy myself a phone

happy belated b'day to your mom!!! now where's the cake!! ..2 choice for u bro..either moved out or change telco lol....now u decide which is easier hahahha

u got call their customer service to check why no line? I'm using celcom now because of iPhone4 hahaha. so far coverage is ok... even when i'm in setiawan,perak.... huhuhu jealous or not..

these few days not a good days for me....
    like nobody want to 'choi' me....even the cust service
    have you guys actually call any cust service..i did it once i not manage talk v mum and it's so annoying man.. either they don't pick up the call or they just say someone will look into this complaint and get back to u BUT they NEVER !!
    mood also spoilt on tat day...by the way i am not a celcom user yet but how's the cust service like?
    might change telco d

just walk in and make a BIG fuss at their premises hehehe..for sure they will listen to u haha..

but for me usually I walk in to center to complain one... i
    lazy to call them la. usually with celcom...after I made the complain they will
    get back to me usually within 2 working days.. efficient right..

so IMO celcom has one of the best customer service compared to others lo...

yeah..i get wat u guys mean....thank you so much..by the way, since my contract v digi ending soon & i want to get iphone 4 now...If i sign up with celcom can I still keep my existing number?
    cause i'm lazy to tell all my friends my new number..wasting my time and energy...

u r sooo lucky..my contract still have 5 mths to go..sigh sigh...hope by the time mine expired celcom still have the white iphone 4 lol

Hmm... of course can retain the same number la... this thing has been on or so long already lo.... like that also you dunno meh? if you wanna know more call celcom customer service to find out more lu.

buy yourself a cellphone on your wedding why so sad one...where's your buddy n really like one?? anyway try BB or iphone...but don't take from digi..sucks major with their protection..was out of the svs during CNY for 1 7 days..image that..just patiently waiting until my agreement end to change telco....

Really interesting stuff, some very good points made.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog