Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: birthday-buy myself a phone

birthday-buy myself a phone

my birthday coming soon..
    wanna buy myself a smart phone as a present...budget is RM2000...but not really know about phone...so need some suggestion here...
    I need the smart phone tat can check mail, surf web,message call,n doenload + play game wen im free....
    hope can get some advice on which smart phone suit me...thank you in advance..
    hop my birthday present can make it

buy yourself a phone on your birthday why so sad one...where's your friend n love one?? anyway try BB or iphone 4...but don't take from digi..sucks big time with their coverage..was out of the svs during CNY for 1 week..image that..just waiting till my contract end to switch telco....

buy an Iphone 4 la. can surf the net, can video conferencing, play games download apps,.... and many many more la. you won't regret it one.

suriababesari:y dun u present me others present?u are my friend also right?wakaka...
    I realize all my friends using iphone4 ..i know im outdated…after consideration I think Iphone 4 is for me…just take it as my birthday present....maxis, digi, celcom…??
    Which is better?need some suggestion again please?cause once I confirm to sign up I need stay with them 2 years… so don’t make to choose the wrong communication company:)

i think celcom deal for you is better... with your budget can get the iphone at rm1738 + 6000 minutes free calls to ppl within celcom network... good deal right?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteblack View Post
    suriababesari:y dun u present me others present?u are my friend also right?wakaka...
    I realize all my friends using iphone4 ..i know im outdated…after consideration I think Iphone 4 is for me…just take it as my birthday present....maxis, digi, celcom…??
    Which is better?need some suggestion again please?cause once I confirm to sign up I need stay with them 2 years… so don’t make to choose the wrong communication company:)
    errr halo do i know you sori ler bro no $$$$....last time i took package from digi already cost about RM 2300..anyway this was more than 6 mths ago lol..guess the price drop already...
    quick quick get one then we can use the Face Time!!!

im ugly one one not dare to use wat face time....
    most of my closer friends use celcom & my lovely parents use maxis....
    now maxis n celcom....hard to decide...how?
    any idea again?
    hop can get it fast ...but still need survey carefully..ask more details from bro n sis here ..TQ again

well if you r taking the package then choose one that give you better coverage and cheapest deal lol...even better if they can give you some freebies haha

well... celcom deal is good la.... from the rate till coverage....cheapest some more among the 3 telcos...so far I got no complaints about them! well this is my opinion la. there you go! the rates for celcom.http://www.flickr.com/photos/61346780@N08/5714871003/

i never been so angry...
    yesterday mum birthday...call my mum & talk talk with her...but the line keep give me problem....
    Im dunno why... im staying cyberjaya n using digi...i found it tat digi coverage not really good..sometimes ok but sometimes make me angry cause no line..how about u guys existing telco?
    is it good in coverage?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog