Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RON 95, a possibilty to ROn97

RON 95, a possibilty to ROn97

There have been rumors going aboutt hat the Primax 95 Xtra from Petronas is car friendly to your engin no matter the car. Some guys did a test on this and proved that we might still be able to save.

Oh hell no, please let it be RM2 the highest. No more funny hikes please!!

I been using primax 95 xtra since they launch..so far no prob..or maybe coz I am using small car hehehe..

what's the fuss of using ron 95 in luxury cars? is there any difference between different petrol fuels?

So after all this fuss will you use primax 95 xtra for your car and not be worried? I mean its not like its going to be real expansive like RON 97.

Why not leh!!! The petronas already claimed that they got F1 technology and the price also same as the other RON 95. What car also can use !

for now I only pump either petronas or esso... since with the member cards can use for point redemption.

You guys should see what NST is doing now at their web site, now they are claiming they have a formula for a F1 type fuel or something , im not sure, sounds like your tax money at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Warshow View Post
    You guys should see what NST is doing now at their web site, now they are claiming they have a formula for a F1 type fuel or something , im not sure, sounds like your tax money at work.
    Interesting articles..spent 2 yrs to research for this magic potion haha..now for sure will try it out lol…

That racing game they have on Petronas FB now coming to a close, so if you want to support anyone of those racers now is a good time to do it because today is the last day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

best ron97 malaysia

ron97 vs petronas xtra

ron 97 vs ron 95

SEO Blog