Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PACAbA Training: Past events

Participants: Around 25 from civil society.

py

Overview and Introduction to Barung Agent (BA)

py

Barung Agent (BA) Role Play

py

Polling Agent (PA) Session

py

Role play PA, Polling Agent.

py

What the participants said in Seremban:

1. chai peng kong Aug 22

dear Wong and Suresh
    A big thank you to you both for the way you both conducted training. Very informative,interesting and full of humour too.

2. Sakthivel Pathmanathan Aug 22

Thanks, Mr. Wong we have learnt many things along the way and hope to do so in time to come. And I hope to put this into practice too. My thanks to you and Suresh once again.

3. Pamela Anthony Aug 23

Dear Suresh & PY Wong,

I must indeed thank you both for your love and dedication for what you are doing and what you believe in. Thank you for sharing with us all that you did on Sunday........

4. Pamela Anthony Aug 23

Wow you are indeed very prompt. Yes... I am ready for the next step. However the next two Sundays don't look good as we have some programmes running in church.

Vivienne and I would also like a little time to talk to people and probably get more people for the next training. It would be good to maximize your next trip down.

Will revert to you in a weeks time to lock in the date.

Thanks once again

5. kimguat goh Aug 24

Dear PY and Suresh,

Sorry for this late note of Thanks:-)

We really appreciate your making the effort to come all the way down to run the workshop. Your training was very well done . . we had great fun and learned a lot as well . . not just from the information you imparted but also from the example of your lives, your passion and dedication to make our nation a better place for our future generations.

I'm not sure how much I can help at this point in terms of being a trainer because I already have commitments on at least 2-3 Saturdays for each of the months till December. But definitely we will try to share and create an awareness among friends and see if we can organise other sessions. Let me see what Pam and her friends come up with. . . maybe we can work together with them.

So thank you once again . . (and take care of yourselves too . . with all your running around)

Regards,

kim guat

py

PACABA Training on 10th Sept in Cheras & 11th Sept in Setapak

PACABA Training (Polling & Counting Agent with Role Playing)

Date: 10-Sep-11 (Sat) 2pm to 6pm

Venue: No. 9 Jalan Ko-op Cuepacs 5D, Taman Cuepacs, Cheras, 43200 KL

Date: 11-Sep-11 (Sun) 7:30pm to 11:00pm

Venue: No. 1 Jalan Usahawan 5, Kawasan Perindustrian Setapak, 53200 KL

Register for any of the above and attend for FREE at: https://sites.google.com/site/pacabatraining/
    py

PACABA: Training of Legal Advisors for Polling Stations

Tindak Malaysia is holding a seminar to equip and inform lawyers or those with legal related background to act as legal advisors at polling stations in the coming general elections.

Date : 17 September 2011 , Saturday 10.30am -3pm

Venue: Bilik Bunga Mawar,
    MBPJ, Jalan Yong Shook Lin, Petaling Jaya

Facilitator: Steven Choong

Contact Person: Onn Sein
    E-Mail Address: onnsein@gmail.com

Steven Choong is a professional accountant with wide experience in election campaign documentation. He is the mentor to Tindak Malaysia for all their PACABA programmes. He has produced 2 training videos for PACABA that is widely used by PKR and Tindak Malaysia.

10.30am Introduction and process of polling and counting ballots

10.50am Summary of Election Regulations with highlights and real instances illustrated

12 noon Summary of Postal Votes Regulations with highlights and real instances illustrated: part I

1pm lunch

1.45 -2.30pm Summary of Postal Votes Regulations with highlights and real instances : part II

2.30-3pm Q&A and conclusion
    py

PACABA Training in Selangor: Sat 24th Sept 2pm - 5pm Bandar Utama

PACABA Training (Polling & Counting Agent with Role Playing) Intermediate Level

Date: 24-Sep-2011 (Saturday)
    Time: 2:00pm to 5:00pm (50% Training, 50% Roleplay)
    Venue: Meeting Room at Dewan Serbaguna MBPJ, Jalan BU3/1, Bandar Utama (Map Attached)

Register yourself at: https://sites.google.com/site/pacabatraining/

E-mail contact for Registration: chris.cycwong@gmail.com

Click For Map and more details
    py

The past events are so good and also rememberable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Visitors found this page by searching for:

pacaba training

pacaba training schedulebarung agentpacaba kitusj 24s8 Usj25D UEP subang JayaThe role of Barung Agenttindak malaysia pacaba training Subangpacabapacaba trainer malaysiaelection barungPACABA Training 1st MayPACABA training in cherasbarung agent role you tubepacaba coursepacaba training subangpacaba training mbpjpacaba training guidepacaba training kitpacaba trainer kitpacaba trainningpermas jaya pacabadap cheras pacabapacaba training in klpacaba q&a
SEO Blog