Thread: Report Card for PR's MPs and State Assemblyman

Report Card for PR's MPs and State Assemblyman

More than 6 months have gone by....some have performed admirably while some have performed miserably. Time to take stock and the people who elected them should do a rating on their performance before it becomes too late. What do you think of the performance of our own Kelana Jaya MP? Personally I give a rating of 3 out of 10. And at my workplace in Port Klang (former assemblyman Datuk Zak), the new State Assemblyman can be said to be non existent. many residents there are calling for his head.....

Re: Report Card for PR's MPs and State Assemblyman

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbhlee
    ....some have performed admirably while some have performed miserably. Time to take stock and the people who elected them should do a rating on their performance before it becomes too late. What do you think of the performance of our own Kelana Jaya MP? .....
    What's the criteria did you use to evaluate their performance?
    What's the key issues we should be looking for in their rating?

Re: Report Card for PR's MPs and State Assemblyman

Can Jasonbhlee and Racheljansz start the ball rolling by proposing criteria for rating of our MP and state assemblyman? I would think setting up a website and a service centre will be essential for each of them to start off with if they have not done so. If they have already done that, does anyone here know what these will be? Next would be a list of areas or issues that each should be looking into. What are these issues or areas of concern?

Ng Chak Ngoon

Visitors found this page by searching for:

m.p report card

What is state assemblyman

SEO Blog