Thread: Anyone using Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7?

Anyone using Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7?

Recently really headache for choosing the best tablet for myself. I was looking this tab yesterday at The Gardens there. It was looking good la. The size also ok to handle! Can have more comment about this tab. Because I may decide to buy it on this weekend already. Thanks in advance ya!!!

Well it’s definitely better than the previous version la…this one have AMOLED technology display..so it’s much more better than the previous version….also weight only 340 g so it’s ok to put in handbag, very convenient...most important is the screen resolution..loving it sooo much!!!

I think this is the one that they enchance the voice call too la…the last time one need to headset or bluetooth to make call..this one just call like normal mobile lol…planning to sell the old one and change to this lol..what do you think??

In the market think it’s going to cost around RM 2K la...normally ppl will take package since you will be using data and call….I found one that cost RM 1409 only…you can check here

Quote Originally Posted by singm20 View Post
    In the market think it’s going to cost around RM 2K la...normally ppl will take package since you will be using data and call….I found one that cost RM 1409 only…you can check here

ooopppsss sori sori..here you go

bit.ly/GLxDyG

think this is the best deal in town so far la...

This was come with the bookcase. The bookcase quite expensive also la! Worth RM250 something I think… Later after work may go to Celcom store to watch it. May I know which plan is more better? 12 mth or 24 mth. Coz im really bad in calculations. Hahahhah! pai sei....

I own a samsung galaxy tab 2. And I ran a couple of games like samurai vengeance 2, dark avenger, dead trigger, dead space, shadow gun, contract killer zombies 2, dead effect, real racing 2, call of duty strike team, and street fighter 4. These games runs flawlessly on my device.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

samsung galaxy tab 7.7 review malaysia

galaxy tab 7.7 review

samsung 7.7

how to call using tab 7.7

galaxy tab 7.7 forum

galaxy tab forum malaysia

samsung galaxy tab 7.7 clubsamsung galaxy tab 7.7 malaysia pricegalaxy tab 7.7 cari gold forumcelcom summary plan data samsung tab 7.7samsung galaxy tab 7.7 price Malaysiamalaysia best plan samsung galaxy tablet 7.7using samsung tab to callsamsung 7.7 review in Malaysiagalaxy tab 2 release date malaysiasamsung tab price in malaysiagalaxy tab 7.7 review malaysia tab 7.7 forumbest place to buy samsung 7.7 malaysiasamsung galaxy tab 7.7 anyone using it to callany headaches after using samsung galaxy 7.7galaxy tab 7.7 malaysia forummalaysian forum galaxy tab 7.7galaxy tab club malaysiasamsung galaxy tab 7.7 review
SEO Blog