Thread: Conspiracy: The Global Rat Race - Psychological Warfare

Conspiracy: The Global Rat Race - Psychological Warfare

py

Conspiracy: Psychological Warfare - Full Documentary

This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the elitist theory of democracy and the relationship between war, propaganda and class.

Includes original interviews with a number of dissident scholars including Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Michael Parenti, Peter Phillips (Project Censored), John Stauber (PR Watch), Christopher Simpson (The Science of Coercion) and others.

A deep, richly illustrated study of the nature and history of propaganda, featuring some of the world's most insightful critics, Psywar exposes the propaganda system, providing crucial background and insight into the control of information and thought.
    py

Thanksgiving Edition: Unite! 6.8 Billion Can Defeat a Few Thousand

Often the very people that write about the importance of freedoms are attacked by those in power and people unwilling to think for themselves during current times. The people we look upon as heroes today, thepeople that fought for America's freedom from King George werelabelled as terrorists by Great Britain and the King back then. In turn, the British colonists of the Republic of America viewed the King of Great Britain as a terrorist. And in turn, the British that colonized America were viewed as terrorists by the Native Americans that first occupied America.When there are struggles for power between different factions, depending upon who you listen to, everyone is a terrorist! This is precisely why it is so dangerous to not use the thing that separates us from all other animals - our brains and our free will. If one judges everything simply from a morality perspective, on what is reprehensible behavior and what is not, then the question of "what side should I be on" becomes much clearer. Some cops in Spain seem to have made this leap in intellectual thought as they were seen at a recent protest in Spain holding signs that read: "Citizens! Forgive Us For Not Arresting Those Truly Responsible for This Crisis: Bankers & Politicians."

When we allow those in power to tell us what to think and who the terrorists are, our judgment can often be blind and fatal. On Thanksgiving, besides giving thanks for our blessings, we should take this day to reflectupon the beliefs we hold and truly put them to the test of morality. Do we believe something because we have heard it on CNN or because Peter Jennings told us to believe it? Or do we believe something because wehave actually taken the time to research a topic for ourselves and then come to the conclusion, independent of a mass media (that cannot be trusted), of whether it is moral or immoral?

For those of you that have followed my writings for the past 7 years on my blog, theUndergroundInvestor, you are well aware that I have been advocating conversion of the majority of fiat currency savings into physical gold and physical silver as a means of combating the system of financial enslavement that the bankers have tried to impose upon the people in every country around the world. The bankers are now entering the second phase of their enslavement through the imposition of austerity measures on people that can least afford this imposition. Though we, at SmartKnowledgeU, have been advocating the purchase of physical gold and physical silver since the mid-2000s as a means of destroying the monetary slavery system of the global bankers, very few of those that have read my arguments still understand why this is a viable approach to gaining freedom from the control of bankers. On Thanksgiving, some of the inalienable rights that we should all desire is the infamous phrase from the Declaration of Independence: "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness." However, obviously during this global economic crisis that continually gets worse despite empty promises of politicians to make it better, the "pursuit of happiness" is disappearing, and disturbingly so, I still find that people are engaging in blaming all the wrong parties and culprits for our dire economic circumstances all over the world.

Thus, I have often thought about alternate ways to explain my arguments that may be easier for the masses in general to digest and grasp. At times, I have even provided short discourses that only deal with psychological enslavement in an attempt to free people's minds from Central Banking propaganda that continues to enslave them (see my videos about ideological subversion below).

How Ideological Subversion Enables Financial Fraud, Part I

How Ideological Subversion Enables Financial Fraud, Part II

How Ideological Subversion Enables Financial Fraud, Part III

This week, I happened to stumble upon a video that I believe may be very helpful in convincing those people that have refused to open their minds to any of the views I have presented over the past 7 years, that they may indeed be engaging in destructive behaviors that are obedient to the very slave masters that they profess to fight. Interestingly enough, many objections to the truth that I've disseminated over the past 7 years, and the consequent faulty rationalizations of these objections, are presented and explained in the video below. I have outlined some of the most salient points of the below video, titled "The Story of Your Enslavement" in the numbered list below.

The Six Steps To Achieving Absolute Financial Enslavement of the People

(1) Indoctrinate the young through "government" education. To understand this fully, please visit this link and read Charlotte Iserbyt's"The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" before this website is removed. Charlotte Iserbyt was a former Senior Policy Advisor at the US Department of Education turned whistleblower.

(2) Turn citizens against each other through the creation of "livestock" dependent upon their masters. Keep the livestock happy by presenting to them charades like fake illusions of choice in the form of national elections every 4-6 years. Use these fake illusions of choice to foster as much animosity among the livestock as possible. Foster fake concepts of freedom and pride like "nationalism" to divide and conquer. See the second video at the bottom of this page for more explanation.

(3) Get the cows to attack each other whenever anyone brings up the reality of their situation. See point (2) to understand how to turn the livestock against one another. Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer. Convince people to bicker amongst each other about inconsequential matters such as fake divisions of polticial parties, loyalty to governments and nations instead of loyalty to morality and truth, and so on and so on. Accomplish this, and it will become unnecessary to spend significant money to control the cows and livestock.

(4) Ensure that the cows that have become dependent upon the stolen largesse of the farmers (Presidents, Prime Ministers, Parliaments, Congress, and at the top, world bankers and Central Bankers) will violently oppose any questioning of the virtue of human ownership. Dupe the intellectual and artistic classes, always and forever dependent upon the farmers, to admonish anyone that demands freedom from ownership, with the mantra: "You will harm your fellow cows!" to shame those that fight for freedom back into the feed line to keep eating their GMO foods and internalizing force-fed propaganda.

(5) Keep the livestock enclosed in the cages and unable to challenge the power of the farmers by shifting the moral responsibility for the destructiveness of the violent system to those that demand real freedom. See points (2) and (3) to understand why the cows will never ever unite to fight the farmers.

(6) Invent continual external threats to ensure that the frightened livestock cling to the protection of their farmers (i.e. the never-ending, poltically and financially, but not morally, motivated War on Drugs and War on Terror) and will continue to oppose any of their fellow cows that demand freedom from the farmers.

Hopefully we can use this Thanksgiving to open up discussions with our family and friends about the blessings we would like to see in our countries in the future and have these discussions not driven by irrational emotion, but actually by logic and facts. Understanding and recognizing how the bankers and politicians in power perpetually keep us bickering and fighting with one another to maintain their power over us is the first step to actually restoring the freedoms that have made our countries great in the past.

To view the videos referenced in the above article, please follow this link.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/smartknowledgeu or @smartknowledgeu. Learn more about who controls the global money flow, media distribution channels and educational systems with theSmartKnowledgeU Books4Charity project in which we are donating 100% of all profits to help provide a better life for orphans worldwide.

A: No, this is just more industry propaganda as usual.

Despite the industry's false claim in Bloomberg and Businessweek that the S&P 500's +12.25% YTD performance has far outperformed all other asset classes in 2012, the SmartKnowledgeU flagship Crisis Investment Opportunities newsletter, which focuses on hard assets, specifically gold and silver, has just about doubled the S&P 500's YTD return thus far at a +24.87% YTD return as of November 1, 2012. So much for the industry's attempt to bamboozle you again and try to get you to invest in a US stock market that since 2000, is still DOWN -3.82% after 12 years! Due to the Western banking cartel's recent manipulation of gold & silver assets, we see the same low interest among investors regarding gold and silver at this current time. Do NOT be fooled by the Central & commercial banking industry's disinformation campaign again if you have been fooled over and over again for the past year or past several years. JOIN US TODAY and learn if now is one of the optimal times of the entire year to get on board with gold and silver assets. The Working Group on Financial Markets, better known simply as the Plunge Protection Team, have been working overtime to prop up US stock markets before the November 6th Presidential elections and we strongly believe that a major correction would have already hit the US stock markets were it not for the upcoming US elections. Delay your decision and it may become too late for you to take the proper steps to protect your wealth.

Books4Charity

UPDATE: We are re-editing the 2nd of our 3 books, a literary fiction novel titled, "The Staggering Depths of Blissfulness". It will be available for purchase once again in a couple of weeks here athttp://www.smartknowledgeu.com/books4charity.php in paperbook or for the iPad and nook ebook devices. Also, all of our books will be available for purchase at Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com just a few weeks after we release them on the above website. Please remember that we are donating 100% of all 1st year sales profits from our three books to children that have been orphaned through HIV and economic hardships and children that have suffered learning disabilities through the hardships that accompany war. For those that elect to support our initiative to help children throughout the world, you have our eternal gratitude, so Read a Book, Help a Child!

Click here to visit the SmartKnowledgeU Daily Gold & Silver Video site.

Best investing,

JS Kim
    Founder & Chief Investment Strategist
    SmartKnowledgeU
    www.smartknowledgeu.com

"We build wealth. Not dreams."

To learn more about our premium Platinum Membership and our premium Crisis Investment Opportunities memberships, please click on the links or visit us at www.smartknowledgeu.com. We now offer the much requested Monthly Membership for our Crisis Investment Opportunities newsletter. Please click the above link to learn more about how to subscribe to our flagship investment newsletter that has beaten the US, UK and Australia indexes, all by 200% or MORE, from June 2007 to October 31, 2012.

To access back issues of our free newsletter, click on this link
    http://www.aweber.com/archive/sku_newsletter
    py

Visitors found this page by searching for:

conspiracy psychological warfare

SEO Blog