Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Perak coup - A foretaste of how Malaysia will be with Najib as PM

Re: Hee Yit Fong: DAP doesn't want me.

This is part of RPK's latest posting on Perak "What More to Say?" in his blog www.malaysia-today.net which refers to the problem in Perak specifically....

What happened in Perak is good. I hope it will teach Pakatan Rakyat that it has to get its act together. The DAP lady’s crossover was triggered by something very trivial and goes to show she is more concerned about herself than about her party or about the rakyat. Everyone got a new Camry except her. So she sulked (merajuk) and left the party. If she had been given a new car she would not have sulked. A mere car brought the Perak government down.

If this is what brought the Perak government down, then it deserves to fall. The Pakatan Rakyat government in Perak used to be a non-Malay majority government. Now, it is an almost entirely Malay government. 27 of the 28 State Assemblymen are from Umno. Even if the three ‘independents’ join the new government it will be 29 Malays against only two Chinese. And there is not a single Indian State Assemblyman/woman in the new government.

What took 52 years of transformation has been destroyed in a mere days. Today, we are back to an entirely Malay government in Perak. And a DAP State Assemblywoman helped achieve this. A Chinese made the restoration of maruah Melayu (Malay dignity) possible. She should be given the next Ma'al Hijrah award and be accorded Bumiputera status.
    "The only thing necessary for evil to trumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

YF Hee,

Re: Mess in Perak

The latest blame game among PR has Karpal Singh asking Anwar to resign as head of PR! Is it a media spin? DSAI is lamed for causing the mess as he had suggested leap-frogging BN people in the first place. Honestly, we don't need such rhetoric now. The BN will just love this kind of outburst. That veteran MP seems to be losing his touch on things. Lim Kit Siang does it at times too. But Kit was surprised at Karpal's outburst. IN any war you lose some and win some. Soldier on fellas and leave all that rubbish behind.

There is no justification whatsoever on her actions.She could always resigns or join the PKR.All these for the want of a Camry.What a let down.Betrayed over a Japanese car
    Effigies of hers were being burn by her constituents....http://mrsmith2.blogspot.com/
    more like Cheng Meng instead of Chap Goh Mei for her and her family.
    She is buried.

Quote Originally Posted by jules
    There is no justification whatsoever on her actions.She could always resigns or join the PKR.All these for the want of a Camry.What a let down.Betrayed over a Japanese car
    Effigies of hers were being burn by her constituents....http://mrsmith2.blogspot.com/
    more like Cheng Meng instead of Chap Goh Mei for her and her family.
    She is buried.
    Let's not get too carried away.

1. Hee has committed an act of treachery against her voters in Jelapang. She has to face them over the next 4 years. It won't be fun for her. I doubt she can last the 4 years. Most likely, after taking the money, she will quit and migrate. She can't stay in Perak anymore.

2. The next battle will be in the courts.

3. Maybe those UMNO clods will take up badminton to relieve their stress. Then we could have a few by-elections shortly after.

4. The UMNO govt is illegal so that puts the civil servants in a fix. If the people refuse to pay tax to the UMNO govt but pay to the PR govt, that will trigger a flood of court cases that will jam up the courts. As they say, No taxation without representation. UMNO won't last till the end of this year.

Meanwhile, cool down, pull your money out from the bank and buy yourself a few gold coins. Whenever you feel your anger rising, suck on the coins. That should help.

Stop spending unnecessarily. There's going to be a huge financial tsunami coming. It's confirmed.
    py

Stop spending unnecessarily. There's going to be a huge financial tsunami coming. It's confirmed.[/size]
    [/quote]

PY, can you elaborate in details?

Quote Originally Posted by fredkwan
    Stop spending unnecessarily. There's going to be a huge financial tsunami coming. It's confirmed.[/size]
    PY, can you elaborate in details?[/quote]

Fredkwan,

Please check the Finance & Economics Board. There are several threads on Financial Crisis. I don't want to start explaining all over again.

Just read and make your own decision. Then if you decide you need protection, buy gold. Refer to the Gold and Precious Metals Board on Gold Primer.

If you don't agree, then you don't need to do anything.
    py

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Visitors found this page by searching for:

perak coup

najib perak coup

perak coup 2009

najib coup perak

2009 perak coup

SEO Blog