PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION SOCIETY OF AUSTRALIA Latest News:
Timely article on The Conversation website about our Unelected Senators and MLCs
- Read that latest news here.
Click an image below for contacts and activities of PRSA, and Branch membership.
National Society &
New South Wales
PR and its Importance
Index A-Z Click here to hear Antony Green's 2011 Talk to PRSA on:
· being in the UK during its 2011 electoral referendum campaign
· outlook for the November 2011 New Zealand plebiscite on replacing its Mixed Member Proportional system
Click links below to hear Malcolm Mackerras's 2009 Talk to PRSA on:
· why Senate above-the-line voting option should be abolished, and
· NZ plebiscites on MMP with voters' choice of Hare-Clark or MMM.
(Read Mr Mackerras's article on NZ plebiiscite in November 2011)
History of the PRSA and its Branches, with links to many aspects of PR
Issues of the PRSA newsletter Quota Notes
Other Publications Analysis of certain Federal and State single-member electorate elections
to show likely outcome under the more representative Hare-Clark PR system
Vote-counting Service for clubs, incorporated associations, etc.
Click here to access the Search Box for this website.
View definitions of PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION and of DEMOCRACY.