1. 1 part Brown Sugar,
2. 3 parts of FRESH vegetables and fruit skin,
3. 10 parts clean water.
1. Mix and store in a sealable container. Record Production Date.
2. For 1st 30 days, open cover/cap daily to release generated gases. Then seal back.
3. Month 1 - produce alcohol,
Month 2 - produce acetic acid (vinegar),
Month 3 - garbage enzyme is ready for use after filtration.
But it is not necessary to use immediately as it can be kept for many years. With time, the molecules in the mixture continue breaking down, making it finer and more effective in penetration of the garbage.
4. Residue can be flushed down the drain to clean it or used as fertilizer.
C. Things go wrong:
1. Mixture turns bad or smelly:
a. Add 1 part of Brown sugar to 10 parts of mixture.
b. Screw cap or cover of container air-tight and keep for 1 month. Smell will go away.
2. Worms are created:
a. Due to improper sealing. Solution - make seal air-tight.
D. Uses of Garbage Enzyme:
Add 1 tablespoon to 1 litre of water.
Use to wash vegetables, clean toilets, floor, walls, drains
Use as fertilizer. Pour on roots to encourage worm growth.