Thread: The HEROES of PERAK. The HEROES of MALAYSIA.

The HEROES of PERAK. The HEROES of MALAYSIA.

Sivakumar and Nizar. What heroes they are!!! Standing up for constitutional principles with no monetary gain whatsoever!!! They are the heroes of Perak. They are the heroes of Malaysia.

Re: The HEROES of PERAK. The HEROES of MALAYSIA.

[quote=Isa Rahim ]
    Sivakumar and Nizar. What heroes they are!!! Standing up for constitutional principles with no monetary gain whatsoever!!! They are the heroes of Perak. They are the heroes of Malaysia./quote]

Isa Rahim,

Have you been smoking something? What's the excitement?
    py

Nope.

Just stating the obvious.

Anyway, whatever the PR people have done, UMNO seems to be ready with a counter attack. Speaker acts, UMNO brings him to court, disqualifies his lawyers; Speaker calls for an emergency meeting of the DUN, UMNO calls on the State sec, police to lock out the PR people; PR wants to go to the DUN, a gang of UMNO people physically block the PR people while the police watch. Nizar is going to see the sultan of Perak again. Will it again be futile? 90% sure. 10% by the will of the Almighty something positive will happen. Will UMNO block the palace entrance? Such desperate people are capable of resorting to separate tactics. Sometimes I wonder if the Almighty is on the side of moral and law abiding citizens. Anyway meantime, the public's attention is being directed towards the UMNO general assembly as two members, Datuk Kadar Shah Ninam Shah and Datuk Mazlan Harun, are applying for an injunction to postpone the assembly until all allegations of money politics are investigated http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/i...ng-graft-probe

Just an evil thought..

Maybe PKR can form a human barracade in front of istana and block the swearing of new PM...let him be sworn in under a tree in the taman nearby.

ntbn Guest

Malaysia sudah podah. Gone down the drain.

Money & power rules.

World economy is in tatters while useless BN wants to suck the rakyak.

Anybody agrees if I say that BN is an abbreviation of "Bloody Nobrains"?

Quote Originally Posted by ntbn
    Anybody agrees if I say that BN is an abbreviation of "Bloody Nobrains"?
    No. I disagree totally. I would be happier if N stood for nobrains, then they couldn't play as dirty as they do. But on the contrary those brains are darn sharp. You need to find a word starting with N depicting shrewd criminal and greedy brains.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

heroes from perak

SEO Blog